Benton-Franklin Fair Grounds, 1500 S. Oak St. in Kennewick
All the fair favorites are back, from elephant ears and funnel cakes to rides, animals, live entertainment, and the rodeo.
– Fair hours: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and 10 a.m. to midnight on Saturday
– Tickets: $13 for adults if purchased before August 23 and $15 if purchased after, tickets for kids age 6 to 12, seniors age 65 and older, and military service members are $5, children 5 and younger are admitted for free
– Parking at the fairgrounds is $12 each day
– Kids Day is on Wednesday and kids (6-12) are admitted for $2
– Davis Carnival hours are noon to 11 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and noon to midnight on Saturday. All-day carnival wristbands are $38.
– Rodeo 7:00 p.m. Aug. 24-28, Lithia Ram Rodeo Arena , $10 general & $20 Reserved (does not include Fair Admission)
Fair tickets are available online and at the gate.
Event Info & Tickets: https://www.bentonfranklinfair.com/
Benton & Franklin Fair & Rodeo Shuttle Service – Note: Cancelled
Benton-Franklin Transit will not be providing Free shuttles to and from the Fair due to concerns over Covid-19!
Transit info: https://www.bft.org/fair/
Washington State Outdoor Cornhole Championships
The Washington State Outdoor Cornhole Championships are back at the Fairgrounds on August 27 & 28 from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. each day.
– Teams of 2 – Double elimination tournament
– August 27 – Amateur division
– August 28 – Open division
– Limited to the first 64 teams each day
Entry free:$50 all divisions, includes 2 T-shirts, 2 participant passes, 2 drink tickets and 1 parking pass
Open & Amateur Championship Prizes:
1st place – $1000 + trophy
2nd place – $500 + trophy
3rd place – $250 + trophy
Tournament info & Registration: https://www.bentonfranklinfair.com/events/2021/corn-hole-tournament
© 2021 All Rights Reserved – Attribution